Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Its OHVI engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home backup generator runs its weekly self-test at a lower RPM.
Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring
Mobile Link is the cellular remote monitoring system from Generac that lets you check on your generator’s status even when you are away using your computer, tablet or smartphone.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Our Guardian Series Generators
- 2017 Guardian 9kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 8kW with 10-Circuit Switch
- Guardian 11kW
- 2017 Guardian 9kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 11kW
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- Guardian 11kW with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 11kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- Guardian 16kW
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 16kW
- Guardian 16kW with 16-circuit switch
- Guardian 16kW with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator with 16-circuit Transfer Switch
- 2017 Guardian 16kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- Guardian 20kW
- 2017 Guardian 20kW Home Backup Generator
- 2017 Guardian 22kW Home Backup Generator
- Guardian 22kW
- 2017 Guardian 20kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Switch
- 2017 Guardian 22kW Home Backup Generator with Whole House Transfer Switch
I had trouble with my Generator after a bad storm. It worked for awhile, then started acting erratic, on and off. The next day I contacted 3 other dealers that were in Shreveport, La. They all said they did not work on units that they did not sell and install. I installed it myself a year earlier, and it had been working fine. Thanks allot huh? Well, after contacting this dealer the same day, he knew I was really between a rock and a hard place as I lived in an area where the Ele. goes out very often. He sent his best tech out that very day, even though he had allot of service calls to make just north of him where a bad storm had gone thru that same night and left the whole town with power lines down and people without power, yet he found time to get to my problem. Oh by the way, one Dealer told me it would be 6 to 8 weeks before they could get to me. I think just another way of telling me, "If they didn't sell and install it, they weren't going to come out!" This is the first time I have EVER given anyone or anything a review, and can truthfully say that This Dealer is as good as gold. The best service, very professional, very nice, neat, friendly and knowledgeable service technician. Almost forgot, he drove over 45 mi. to my house, that's over 90 mi. round trip. You can't beat that, he's got my business from now on. Thanks Allot Guys... Larry - Gloster State, Louisiana